Thursday, April 23, 2015

~*March Recap*~

                         My sorority had a "squad goals" themed social so me and two of my best friends went as the three blind mice and it was actually really funny. We couldn't really see with our sunglasses on at the venue which made it very realistic.


For my Dads birthday my family and I stayed at the Grand Floridian. It was beautiful and amazing and so convenient that it is a disney resort and we were going to disney one of the days. Lately, my family has been super into going to disney again. 


My sorority held its annual Shamrock Event. This year we went with something different and had a live concert at the house! Country music new guy John King came and played for us and several other sorority and fraternity member for a private concert. Normally we host a 5K, but I love country music so having John King there was awesome. All proceeds from this event when to the Children's Holmes Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment