Monday, August 10, 2015

Welcome to New York.











 I feel like I fall in love with new places so easily. Every time I step foot into a new city I’m in awe. New York City is an incredible place there are so many things to do and to see and experience I feel like I could go there every year and still find a new place to explore. This was my first time in the city and I wanted to do a lot in a short amount of time. I really just wanted to be a super tourist. I explored New York for a couple of days with my good friend, Laura, who I lived with in Kappa Delta for a year! She now has an apartment in the right in the city and is basically living out her Laura and the City dreams. My boyfriend joined me for the rest of my stay and we tried to conquer the subway system and see the famous landmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment