Sunday, May 17, 2015

21 and FUN!










Last night me and my friends celebrated Virginia's 21st birthday! It made me start thinking about my 21st birthday and all of my other friends 21st. Above are pictures of my 21st birthday and some of my friends birthday signs. For everyones 21st birthdays we make a banner and hang it in front of our sorority house, put together a basket full of gifts and of course we make them a sign. We try to make everyones 21st birthdays really special and meaningful. My sign was a Tiffany and Co box, and my banner was a Starbucks cup these are two of my favorite things!

2 comments:

  1. Hi i love the idea of the birthday signs. What do you make them out of? I want to do a Captain Morgan one for my sisters 21st!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got thick construction board and then used a projector to trace the bottle to the size we wanted and then traced the logo. We used word to write her name, everything else was painted on and we used glitter to make it a little more girly!

      Delete