Wednesday, May 6, 2015

*~April Recap~*


 Kappa Delta had a country themed grab-a-date to The Barn which is a country bar! 


This was one of the most exciting things I have even been apart of!! One of my girlfriends, Emily, got engaged in April! The girls above and I threw her a surprise party hours after she got engaged! Emily was absolutely glowing the whole day. She was so sweet too... she called each and every single one of us to tell us that she was engaged it was so cute and considerate! (We had known for a couple of days and had to keep it a secret from her!)






MEET LOKI!!
 Cody and I made a huge decision and got a 10 week old Morkie! We named him Loki from the Thor movies, (yes we are complete nerds) it just fit him. He is absolutely perfect and we are completely in love with him! The Vet says that he will be 5-7 pounds so he will be a little guy. I know I am totally bias, but I think he is the best pup ever!





Kappa Delta had our formal at the Ice Bar this year. On formal we bring dates and get a little bit more dressed up, I always joke that it is prom 2.0. I really did not know what to expect at Ice Bar because I have never been before, but basically they have one room that is completely ice and you have to wear gloves and jackets while you are inside! Well, as expected I was freezing inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment